Northern Berkshire Healthcare
Northern Berkshire Healthcare (NBH) was the primary healthcare provider for North Berkshire County in Massachusetts. With award-winning programs, an exceptional staff of highly skilled physicians, nurses and caregivers, top-notch facilities and technology and a strong commitment to the community, NBH delivered a full continuum of high-quality, compassionate health care.
A private, not-for-profit organization, NBH included:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Sweet Brook Transitional Care & Living Centers
- Sweetwood Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of Northern Berkshire
- REACH Community Health Foundation